Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Kiasee

it is dreadful! how can anyway drink the juice that came from a starfruit which is not washed? we are not barbarians! it's dangerous, deadly!

or so some lady will have us believe. the saddest thing about it is that it was a letter published in the forum. it demonstrates 2 things:
  1. the papers are very small-minded to think that such an issue is worthy of the space
  2. a complete lack of resilience.

i shall address more of the second point. i remember having to eat food knowing that the food might not be clean (c'mon... you are digging a trench, your hands are covered in mud... do you think the food's going to be sterile?) when i was in NS (before i downgraded of course...)

now, i wonder what that lady would say if her son had to go through that for NS... she'd probably kick up a big fuss.

how can a people who cannot even bear the thought of eating an unwashed starfruit hope to survive a terrorist attack? we are nancies we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home