Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Evil

WY agreed with me that ASSignments are EVIL.

she reminded me that in time to come, i shall be setting them, unleashing the EVIL upon poor unsuspecting young minds, probably tearing them apart, sending them into endless throes of agony, plunging them into the darkness of many sleepless nights.

my response: i never said I wasn't EVIL.

forget knowledge. forget judgement. forget critical thought and creativity. i shall train my students to be obedient dogs jumping through hoops (aka exams), docile hamsters running on little exercise wheels, chasing after little scraps of paper (aka certificates). just as what many of my teachers have done to me and what the SYSTEM expects me to do.

or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Darth Rench... Mwahaha.

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home