Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

First time..

it... it is my first time. trepedition. doubt. should i? what if it does not work out? will i regret it? but... if you don't try, you never know right? then... does that mean that we should try everything? "at least try everything once," they say. really? should we really try everything once? would that include murder? perhaps that would give one a thrill that one really likes. then the next. then the next. death. blood. gurgling. sputtering. what was it you wanted to say? no matter. just die. good.

first time. not sure. what should i do? plunge right in? or be a little bit more reserved? explore first? i don't know. i really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home