Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

X-files

it was 10 years ago that i watched the first instalment of the X-Files movie. i still remember it quite vividly. i went with 2 friends. one, a girl who had a thing for me, and the other, one of my best friends in school who had a thing for that girl. i still remember how our little triangle seemed to matter the entire world to us then. how our troubles and problems then seem so trivial in retrospect.

i lost contact with the girl. i still meet up with the guy. he's a father now. while me... well... i was considerably more naive, idealistic and innocent then. now... i think i am a little more grounded in reality, perspectives tinged by darker shades, perhaps slightly more cynical. i have seen more darkness in the last 10 years than i did in the first 18 of my life.

how quickly time leaves its mark on us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home