Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Red Dragonfly

i know the fashion sense, hair style, etc in the video is hideous by today's standards and the song seems an anachronism in today's age of hip hop and rap. but something today triggered a sliver of memory which teased out the chorus of this song from the labyrinth of my mind.

i used to love this song. it appealed to a certain naive idealism that i had then. and thinking about this song made me realise that i've lost quite a lot of that along the years.

sigh. there are a lot more things that i had wanted to write. but i shall leave things here first. i'm sure i'll get back to it soon enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Koh said...

Rencheng, Cherie here. Just tagged you on www.cheriekoh.blogspot.com

12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home