Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Control

i had to muster every single ounce of self-control, draw on every single little lesson in every form of philosophy about patience and tolerence just to stop myself from unleashing the fury of hell... oh but in that moment, how i wish i could bring fire and brimstone hailing down on some people!

why are some people just so infuriatingly stupid?

and so this post is my catharsis. to allow the rage that was boiling in me out as a gentler, more benign stream of steam, still scalding, but less, far less, damaging.

GRRRR!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

might i guess that it was about the verification slip?

3:37 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

nope...

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home