Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pleasure

or Raku in Japanese. is a fine fine restaurant at Holland V.

had the following:
  1. Metsu Sashimi set. it's fantastic. pricey, but really great, fresh, rich flavour, fabulous texture.
  2. Unagi Kabayaki. just heavenly. but i may be biased. cos i normally already really like unagi. and i also like it sweet and all...
  3. cha soba. nothing fantastic this one. texture not as good as what it could be.
  4. gindara nabe. if you like plain stuff... then this one is for you. definitely healthy. but... a bit too bland for my liking.
  5. soft shell crab maki. was sooooo..... YUMMY! with lots and lots of salmon roe. dip in a bit of soy sauce and some ginger. YUMMMMMMMMY!

ambience of the place... well... it's a small place. nothing much to boast about. service was quite good.

well... that was my dinner. now i'm tired. and going to sleep. such a pig right? (but i did walk around sixth avenue after dinner... for quite a while... so not that much of a pig la...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy Cheng said...

Haha, Tommy here.

thanks for all your help and guidance in the past few months. Really appreciate all the efforst and hard work you have put in. Salutation. Take care and stay happy always !

Jia you !
let the Ah-beng in you ignite and glow ! =)

p.s. Don't miss my voice too much !
http://cheer-some-more.blogspot.com

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home