Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's better than Godiva Chocolates?

a student gave me Godiva chocolates today. i was pleasantly surprised. but today was a very long day of much running around. because of my portfolio, i have my hand in many many pies. so i didn't think much of the chocolates. i finally found some time to eat the chocolates. shared them with a friend. and that made me happy. but not as happy as when i read the card that came with the chocolates.

written in his characteristic scrawl (almost, but not quite, as bad as mine), it said this:
This is a little gift fromme, i would like to thank you for all our guidance throughout the year and the time and effort.

reading the card lifted my spirits completely in a way that the chocolates could not have. and i'm sure that this card and other cards and tokens of appreciation (like the 'bouquet' of 'flowers') will sustain me through many tough times.

thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knipschildt Chocolatier.

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur welcome:)

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home