Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

How Embarassing

so i was in a shopping mall the other day. there was some PS2 promo going on. you know, one of those where you can try the games for free... so i did. some basketball game. as i played, this teenager came along and joined in the game. so i ended up playing against him. my goodness... i kena tok big time.

it made me realised that i am really malcoordinated. and that kids nowadays have really developed thumbs which can do many wonders.

in other news... i was in this toilet the other day. it was in one government building. and as they usually have in government buildings, there are little posters of quotable quotes pasted on the walls, so that while peeing, you can read these quotes. one read something like this "Be There. It is about sharing the moment with the people around you..." er... i am peeing... i don't really see how i can share that moment with the people around me... and i don't think they want me to do that either.

but there was one that was quite meaningful. it read something like "Play is not an activity. It is a state of mind that brings new energy to the things that you do."

so... what are you playing with today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home