Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Disturbed Suburbia

Disturbia.


quite a good psychological thriller. no ultimate twist in the plot, but does play on your mind throughout the show (is it? can it be? no... eh wait... erm... oh shit... argh...).
there are occassional nail-biting moments (in some instances, for some people i know... more than just nails were bitten... grr...) too. it is somewhat balanced with humorous scenes. production could be better (could see the mike floating in mid-air in some scenes).


overall... an alright show to watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

disturbia is really nice haha! - yida

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home