Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Joke

3 elderly lady gathered for dinner. they were comparing about their respective husband's impotence. the first lady said, "my husband is 80% impotent."

the second lady said, "that's nothing. my husband is 100% impotent."

the last lady, not to be outdone, said, "well... my husband is 200% impotent."

the first 2 ladies were surprised. they asked, "but how is that possible?"

the last lady replied, "well... last night at dinner, he drank some very hot soup and burnt his tongue."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh i dont get the joke leh. omg am I stupid or what :\ Is it must think dirty one?

12:02 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

Maggie:
yes. in order to get the joke, you mustn't be too innocent...

btw, do i know you?

2:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok then i get it.. u dont know me i guess :)

11:48 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

Maggie:
how did you find my blog then? well... i might not know you, but you can always introduce yourself. there's my email address floating on this blog. :)

7:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got here by blog hopping.. ok il add u..

9:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the joke leh?

Explain in detail can?

I wanna know!!!!

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home