Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Your Children will LOVE you...

if you call them:
碧英 or 诗婷.

until they go to UK or US or anywhere with majority ang mohs and they try to introduce themselves.

imagine... in a crowded place (like the hall bar during Freshers' week) the poor girl is trying to introduce herself:
"Hi! I'm Biying!"

ang moh goes:
"What? Now?! The ladies is just down the corridor!"

of course, Shiting is far far worse. MS word might just auto correct her name to "Shitting".

well... i suppose if i have a pair of daughters... that's what i'll call them...

Biying (peeing) and Shiting (shitting).

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

which is why i guess you have no children yet!!! srsly...

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home