Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, November 27, 2006

One more for the road...

it's interesting how some people know me well enough to be able to read between the lines of some of my seemingly innocuous posts (yes... this post is about you).

well... i'm off to Yunnan with students. hope to be back with interesting stories.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Have a safe trip!

11:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good trip. If you could do me a favour when you get back, could you tell me the name of the bagel-selling guy in Freakonomics? And what percentage of his collection boxes got stolen?

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home