Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Walking

i like to walk. it calms me down, gives me time to think, to talk to myself.

sometimes i just let my feet guide me. only instructing them to walk in a general direction.

it is interesting where they bring me...

but always, i am reminded of what Tolkien wrote at the end of "The Hobbit":
Road goes ever ever on,
Under cloud and under star.
Yet feet that wandering have gone,
Turn at last to home afar.
Home.
HOpes and MEmories.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Giri said...

Walking is good...especially in the rain. I just love to get drenched while i am walking. It seems to have a therapeutic effect on me. Mind you i hate getting damp in the rain...but drenched is another story.
I just recently went walking in the rain just to clear my head. Ended up at a fitness park and did some exercise. That helped too...but the rain stopped before i got drenched...that was a bummer

4:14 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

dare i venture to wonder what was the reason you needed to clear your head?

heh... probably the same reason why i needed that walk that inspired this post.

yes. i love walking in the rain too.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home