Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Get Down

we had a 'debate' of sorts in class today. and B. said that he wants to be the floor. so he was the floor. then J said something which seemed to be neither for the Prop nor the Opp. so B said, "J, come join me on the floor."

and i burst out laughing, and said, "So B, you'd like J to join you on the floor, huh?" with a certain tone. then some of the people around me caught on and burst out laughing too...

it's usually not what is said, but rather the context and the tone that it's being said that actually determines the message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home