Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happiness

can someone bring another person happiness?

yes. it is possible. when i met a friend whom i've not seen for a very long time and when she gave me the biggest hug that i've received in a long time, she made me happy.

and when we spent a good 3 hours chilling, chatting, that made me happy.

so yes. you can bring another person happiness.

whether that person stays happy or not depends on him/her though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without sadness, there can be no happiness. Erm, it's just a thought... If there's an 'up', there's a 'down', and if anyone wants to eliminate 'down's, then there will only be a straight line, with no 'up's too.

It is possible for a sad/depressed person to become happy... of course, there are numerous factors involved, but it is possible.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Joseph Giri said...

brudder...if you wan...i can gif u a BIIIIG hug de nest eye c ewe

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home