Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Survivors

our modern society depends so much on technology. and i would argue that the more well to do you are, the more you depend on technology. going along these lines, therefore, if the day comes when we lose our electricity supply, it is the well to do who will suffer the greatest.

the poorest of the poor will be the ones who will then be most adapted to survive in those conditions. in fact, they probably won't notice any difference.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Giri said...

are you suggessting therefore we all be poor and live by candle light and the bucket?

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home