Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Adjustments

that i have to make because of my job:
  1. wake up damn blardy early
  2. thus should sleep early too... but that's not really happening
  3. wearing long sleeve shirts and long trousers
  4. wearing proper work shoes (as opposed to sandals)
  5. not having as much time to read other people's blogs
  6. not having as much time to blog

grr...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

You work with students, you work like students. At least you're the one doing the shouting and chalk/duster-throwing. heheh

11:39 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

oh... no... nowsadays har... cannot throw chalk/duster liao.

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home