Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Angels and Devils

pretty much describes my students. they can be such angels. but they can be such devils too.

had to scold them yesterday. and it was only my third day into practicum. but at least they behaved themselves somewhat after i scolded them. i've set them a target of being ready for lessons within 30s of me stepping into the classroom. they've told me that it's not possible, considering that they used to take 1 period to settle down. we'll see how well things go.

thing about my students are... well... i believe that they are all good kids. they may do stupid things, but they are good kids nonetheless. and i believe that i can make a difference in their lives and make them even better.

well... i start teaching content next week... let's see how things go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home