Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Chin Gay

nono... nothing about Brokeback Mountain. (i'm still deliberating whether i want to watch it... i have nothing against homosexuals... just that some things are not meant to go some places... if you know what i mean...)

i meant the Chingay procession. as some of you might know, since some time ago (last year?) Chingay started moving into the 'heartlands' to. and it got to Taman Jurong today. managed to, with a bit of social camouflage, get seats. better yet, got the 'grand stand' VIP seats. right behind the GOH... which made all the difference. seating comfortably really made the whole experience more enjoyable. good company of N. and V. helped too.

and then there were fireworks. which reminded me of Chinese New Year's eve... and watching fireworks in Chinatown, being squashed amidst the crowd, the smells, the feel of body against body.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home