Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

AFB

away from blog. that's what i've been. it's not because i don't have things to write about. on the contrary, after the last few months, i have quite a lot to write about. but... over the last few months, i have felt immense inertia to write.

i think it's partially because i sit in front of the computer at work a hell of a lot more, hacking away at the keyboard (sometimes i do wish that i was really hacking the keyboard... or at least hacking something...) that i've become averse to sitting in front of a computer for any length of time once i'm out of the office.

well... in any case, i guess i'll try to blog more, but (not that i think that anyone would), don't hold your breath for it.

for my dearest friends who still visit my blog once in a while, thanks. i'm fine. most of the time.

till the next time... stay happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home