Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreaming...

the previous entry was actually a question in this year's A-Level's General Paper. thinking about how i would go about writing an essay for the question greatly alleviated my boredom during invigilation. and the more i thought about it, the more i felt that i should actually sit down and write the essay.

i don't think that what i've written would actually make a good GP Essay as such. for i do not know what makes a good GP Essay. but what i've written is what i truly think about dreams.

important for people who aspire to greatness, who wish to make something of their lives. and important only if you do something about your dreams, if you put in the Herculean effort that is often needed to realise those dreams.

so.

to my dearest students. if you are reading this. some of you have shared your dreams with me. (and i thank you for that) i think you guys have fantastic dreams. be it to have your own boutique, to be a doctor, a lawyer, a chef, or to travel the world. but dreams don't become reality just like that. as you move on to your next stage in life, remember to keep your eyes fixed on your dreams and give your all to fulfilling those dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home