Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Plato and a Platypus Walked Into a Bar

is the title of a book which i bought and finished reading today. anyone considering a course in philosophy would stand to benefit by starting on this book first. it is witty and funny, ergo interesting, informative, incisive and thought provoking.

the book deftly uses jokes to elucidate and explain some of the key concepts in philosophy. while by no means conclusive, the concepts and ideas covered are some of the more major ones in the history of philosophy.

a good read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home