Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Having Fun...

so V was sitting on J, as girls do... then i commented to KO and R that when girls do it, it's perfectly acceptable. but if guys do it, then you will have to wonder whether the guy being sat on is hard at play.

at which point, KO started singing, "You raise me up..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYN: Apparently not for reservists, unless he misunderstood what I meant as "have you in the past used blanks and MILES gear".

Which is entirely possible.

Did I say congrats on your changed status, by the way?

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home