Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Differences

i was just doing some work on MS Word. and i spelt defence as... well... 'defence'. MS word showed that it was wrong. and it reminded me of a joke i heard in the UK on the 'Bremner, Bird and Fortune Show'. it says that it is easy to know when you are in the US and not in the UK. because they spell the word defence differently. in the UK, it is spelt 'd-e-f-e-n-c-e'. in the US, it is spelt... 'a-t-t-a-c-k'.

it was a sarcastic jibe at the second Iraq War which was supposed to be defending US interests and security. that,as we all know, is bullshit. and that is what the Bush administration will be remembered for. BULLSHIT.

let's hope the American People chooses wisely. that the next President won't be as jingoistic and myopic. i.e. not the team with Sarah Palin in it...

3 Comments:

Blogger saltymiscreant said...

Oh, yeah, sure, let's vote for the baby-killer.

Not that I agree about the whole Iraq thing. I don't. But everything else...?

9:29 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

morality aside, who do you think would better get US out of this financial crisis?

besides, i am pro-choice myself... so... all the more i would support Obama.

in any case... looks like the White House should be renamed the Black House now...

2:01 PM

 
Blogger saltymiscreant said...

Ouch. Good thing you're not in this country. There's enough controversy about him being black and everything, and stuff like that leads to lawsuits here.

Now I'm hoping that Prop 8 would at least turn out a good and resounding "yes"...

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home