Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thoughts one night in Ubin

i see the dreams you threatened to be shattered. i see the convictions you hold so dearly tested. i see you struggle with the challenges that come your way. i see you stumble and fall. i see you staring into the face of your greatest enemy, shaking with fear and exhaustion, only to realise that the face you see is your own.

you tell me you want to give up. you tell me you can't take it anymore. you tell me you cannot bear to take another step.

i feel your pain. i ask myself why i put you through all these. i want to relieve you of your burden.

but i won't. because if i do, you will never learn, never grow. a butterfly that does not struggle to break out of its chrysalis on its own will not spread its glorious wings.

but i will be there for you, to encourage you, to support you. i will be there to guide you, to help you find your own strength.

and when you do, you will be my guiding light so that i will find my own way too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home