Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

An Update...

Ying told me that i've not been blogging for a while... it is true. i foresee myself blogging less frequently from now on... thanks very much to increase workload.

brought a group of students out to a debating competition. those in the team, until a month ago, has not even seen a proper debate. one of them was speaking for the first time. i had only started taking them and only had 2 occassions to 'train' them. they lost. but it was an honorable lost. i'm trying to set up something more formal in the school, not least because i enjoyed the whole debating experience myself when i was in school.

in other news... met up with the flab four... and realised that we have not been meeting up as regularly as we had used to. we think that that's a sign that we are aging... we are determined to age as slowly as possible...

oh... and the opposition is going to contest 57 seats... i don't think that that's possible. if anything, i think they'll manage the low 40's. some of those that are definitely going to happen would probably include Aljunied, Jurong (though i don't think the SDP will pose much of a challenge to the team which most prob will be led by Mr Tharman...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home