Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sun with Moon

is a new restaurant that i just discovered. it is on the third floor of Wheelock Place where Olio Dome used to be.

food there is quite good, decor gives the place an ambience appropriate to chill and there are quite chio waitresses there too!

definitely a good place to chill out.

things to check out there:
  1. Saba Shioyaki (however it's spelt.... the grilled mackerel)
  2. Grilled Salmon
  3. Sukiyaki
  4. dessert (i've thus far only tried the parfait's which were quite good)
  5. tea (not o-cha, but tea that comes with the sets)
  6. cute waitresses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home