Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Too good to be true...

if you live in a country whose government gets 100% of the votes, then you should be very wary. that government is probably not a good custodian of taxpayers' money. because in every society, there are bound to be scoundrels, wastrels, cheats and general bastards. and if even these people support the government, it means that such a government is giving in to the demands of these people and pandering to their desires. this includes just giving money to people who, even thoughthey could work, don't work because they would rather survive on financial hand-outs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home